To support interdisciplinary studies that address critical knowledge gaps regarding causal linkages between nursing and health care quality and to synthesize, translate, and disseminate major findings to key stakeholders.
- $251,637.00 awarded to Systems Research and Applications Corporation (SRA) - Administrative support services for RWJF's Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative
- $99,080.00 awarded to Mary D. Naylor, PhD, RN - Providing strategic consultation to RWJF's Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative
- $234,246.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative
- $300,000.00 awarded to University of California, Davis, School of Medicine - Testing the use of a nurse-led intervention to help patients manage their own pain
- $291,990.00 awarded to Oregon Health & Science University School of Nursing - Measuring nursing's contributions to quality palliative care in intensive care units (ICUs)