Interdisciplinary Nursing Quality Research Initiative
To support interdisciplinary studies that address critical knowledge gaps regarding causal linkages between nursing and health care quality and to synthesize, translate, and disseminate major findings to key stakeholders.
- $299,772.00 awarded to University of Maryland, Baltimore School of Nursing - Testing the feasibility and impact of a nurse-run restorative care program in assisted living
- $300,000.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Studying multidisciplinary organization and outcomes for chronic heart failure patients in the Veterans Administration
- $264,106.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Greensboro School of Nursing - Evaluating the influence of depression and musculoskeletal disorders on decreased productivity, care quality and patient safety among hospital nurses
- $299,971.00 awarded to University of California, San Francisco, School of Nursing - Measuring the impact of medical surgical acute care micro system nurse characteristics and practices on patient outcome
- $299,953.00 awarded to Midwestern State University - Studying how and why off-peak work environments are different, and how they affect nurses' work and patient care