To support interdisciplinary studies that address critical knowledge gaps regarding causal linkages between nursing and health care quality and to synthesize, translate, and disseminate major findings to key stakeholders.
- $302,219.00 awarded to Emory University, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing - Developing and testing nursing-sensitive quality-of-care performance measures
- $308,018.00 awarded to General Hospital Corporation-Massachusetts General Hospital - Testing the impact of a pre-hospital patient risk profile on nursing-sensitive quality of care performance measures for older hospitalized adults
- $308,165.00 awarded to Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine - Linking bloodstream infection rates to intensive care nursing context of care and process
- $308,618.00 awarded to University of Utah College of Nursing - Measuring nursing care quality as related to pain management in an acute care setting
- $302,050.00 awarded to Massachusetts Hospital Research & Educational Association Inc. - Testing the effects of state rollouts of the National Quality Forum's nursing-sensitive quality of care performance measures