To highlight substance abuse as a leading health problem by recognizing those who are striving to bring creative solutions to the field.
- $246,666.00 awarded to M Booth & Associates, Inc. - Communications activities to wind down RWJF's Innovators Combating Substance Abuse and Developing Leadership in Reducing Substance Abuse programs
- $113,000.00 awarded to M Booth & Associates, Inc. - Communications activities for RWJF's Innovators Combating Substance Abuse program
- $224,195.00 awarded to University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas - Investigating health care policies on alcohol screening in trauma settings
- $300,000.00 awarded to American Association for the Treatment of Opioid Dependence Inc. - Increasing access to methadone treatment through the criminal justice system
- $300,000.00 awarded to University of Maryland, Baltimore County - Studying the Transtheoretical Model of Change to evaluate treatment outcomes