To highlight substance abuse as a leading health problem by recognizing those who are striving to bring creative solutions to the field.
- $185,000.00 awarded to M Booth & Associates, Inc. - Communications activities promoting the Innovators Combating Substance Abuse and Developing Leadership in Reducing Substance Abuse program
- $122,626.00 awarded to University of Florida Institute for Child Health Policy - Investigating the roles of law and policy in reducing alcohol-related problems
- $529,265.00 awarded to Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine - Technical assistance and direction for Innovators Combating Substance Abuse
- $300,000.00 awarded to Treatment Research Institute - Developing approaches to integrate drug abuse issues into mainstream health care
- $224,195.00 awarded to University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas - Investigating health care policies on alcohol screening in trauma settings