Innovations in Evaluation
To integrate practice and theory for the field of evaluation through four innovative evaluation projects.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $42,500.00 awarded to Eastern Evaluation Research Society - Establishing the Eleanor Chelimsky Forum at the Eastern Evaluation Research Society's annual conference
- $299,710.00 awarded to University of Colorado School of Medicine - Understanding how adaptations in local health care affect primary care
- $299,925.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing - Studying local adaptations of the Transitional Care Model
- $35,000.00 awarded to American Evaluation Association (AEA) - Building bridges and finding common ground among impact evaluators
- $22,500.00 awarded to American Evaluation Association (AEA) - Establishing webinar-based dialogues to improve evaluation theory and practice