Hurricane Sandy Relief
To provide fund relief and recovery efforts for New Jersey in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $735,780.00 awarded to Mental Health Association In New Jersey - Strengthening the role of New Jersey's behavioral health services in recovery planning and response for Hurricane Sandy and similar emergencies
- $88,080.00 awarded to Mental Health Association In New Jersey - Supplementing the Mental Health Association in New Jersey's work in addressing the health and behavioral health issues of Sandy survivors
- $580,894.00 awarded to First Call for Help Inc. DBA NJ 2-1-1 Partnership - Providing training and technical support for Long Term Recovery Groups in New Jersey to aid communities in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy
- $100,000.00 awarded to Volunteer Lawyers for Justice, Inc. - Supporting the Volunteer Lawyers for Justice's Disaster Legal Response Program to aid victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey
- $190,000.00 awarded to Seer Farms, Inc. - Supporting the Seer Farms' Out of Crisis program to serve as disaster case managers and to provide temporary pet care for Sandy survivors