Hurricane Sandy Relief
To provide fund relief and recovery efforts for New Jersey in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $199,821.00 awarded to Mental Health Association of Monmouth County - Sustaining and expanding mental health and related social services in Monmouth County, NJ, in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
- $125,000.00 awarded to Volunteer Lawyers for Justice, Inc. - Supporting the Volunteer Lawyers for Justice's Disaster Legal Response Program to aid victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey, 2015-2016
- $246,740.00 awarded to Seer Farms, Inc. - Supporting the Seer Farms' Out of Crisis program to serve as disaster case managers and to provide temporary pet care for Sandy survivors, 2015-2016
- $60,000.00 awarded to United Way of Monmouth County - Supporting the Monmouth County Long-Term Recovery Group in alleviating continued mental and emotional stress due to Superstorm Sandy
- $793,760.00 awarded to United Way of Northern New Jersey - Addressing the lingering mental health effects of Hurricane Sandy on school students and communities in New Jersey