Hurricane Sandy Relief
To provide fund relief and recovery efforts for New Jersey in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $599,656.00 awarded to Catholic Charities - Diocese of Trenton - Coordinating disaster assistance for victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey after federal Disaster Case Management services expire in early 2015
- $199,468.00 awarded to Church of the Visitation - Supporting the Visitation Relief Center in helping Ocean County, NJ, families recover in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
- $125,000.00 awarded to Volunteer Lawyers for Justice, Inc. - Supporting the Volunteer Lawyers for Justice's Disaster Legal Response Program to aid victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey, 2015-2016
- $735,780.00 awarded to Mental Health Association In New Jersey - Strengthening the role of New Jersey's behavioral health services in recovery planning and response for Hurricane Sandy and similar emergencies
- $88,080.00 awarded to Mental Health Association In New Jersey - Supplementing the Mental Health Association in New Jersey's work in addressing the health and behavioral health issues of Sandy survivors