Hurricane Sandy Relief
To provide fund relief and recovery efforts for New Jersey in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $735,780.00 awarded to Mental Health Association In New Jersey - Strengthening the role of New Jersey's behavioral health services in recovery planning and response for Hurricane Sandy and similar emergencies
- $184,390.00 awarded to Mental Health Association In New Jersey - Supporting the Recovery Peer Outreach Support Team in completing its work of guiding NJ families through the Hurricane Sandy recovery process
- $199,821.00 awarded to Mental Health Association of Monmouth County - Sustaining and expanding mental health and related social services in Monmouth County, NJ, in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
- $199,468.00 awarded to Church of the Visitation - Supporting the Visitation Relief Center in helping Ocean County, NJ, families recover in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
- $125,000.00 awarded to Volunteer Lawyers for Justice, Inc. - Supporting the Volunteer Lawyers for Justice's Disaster Legal Response Program to aid victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey, 2015-2016