Hurricane Sandy Relief
To provide fund relief and recovery efforts for New Jersey in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $60,000.00 awarded to United Way of Monmouth County - Supporting the Monmouth County Long-Term Recovery Group in alleviating continued mental and emotional stress due to Superstorm Sandy
- $599,656.00 awarded to Catholic Charities - Diocese of Trenton - Coordinating disaster assistance for victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey after federal Disaster Case Management services expire in early 2015
- $199,821.00 awarded to Mental Health Association of Monmouth County - Sustaining and expanding mental health and related social services in Monmouth County, NJ, in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
- $199,468.00 awarded to Church of the Visitation - Supporting the Visitation Relief Center in helping Ocean County, NJ, families recover in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
- $125,000.00 awarded to Volunteer Lawyers for Justice, Inc. - Supporting the Volunteer Lawyers for Justice's Disaster Legal Response Program to aid victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey, 2015-2016