Hurricane Sandy Relief
To provide fund relief and recovery efforts for New Jersey in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $100,000.00 awarded to Volunteer Lawyers for Justice, Inc. - Supporting the Volunteer Lawyers for Justice's Disaster Legal Response Program to aid victims of Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey, 2014-2015
- $199,468.00 awarded to Church of the Visitation - Supporting the Visitation Relief Center in helping Ocean County, NJ, families recover in the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
- $60,000.00 awarded to United Way of Monmouth County - Supporting the Monmouth County Long-Term Recovery Group in alleviating continued mental and emotional stress due to Superstorm Sandy
- $184,390.00 awarded to Mental Health Association In New Jersey - Supporting the Recovery Peer Outreach Support Team in completing its work of guiding NJ families through the Hurricane Sandy recovery process
- $246,740.00 awarded to Seer Farms, Inc. - Supporting the Seer Farms' Out of Crisis program to serve as disaster case managers and to provide temporary pet care for Sandy survivors, 2015-2016