To catalyze and support policy and environmental change projects to promote children's physical activity and healthy eating, especially in lower-income and racial/ethnic communities at greatest risk.
- $39,173.00 awarded to Kokua Kalihi Valley Comprehensive Family Services - Integrating physical activity into daily living
- $45,000.00 awarded to Slavic Village Development - Neighborhood design project to increase physical activity and encourage healthy lifestyles
- $45,000.00 awarded to University of Illinois at Chicago College of Nursing - Improving physical activity in low-income communities
- $45,000.00 awarded to East Bay Asian Youth Center (EBAYC) - Developing a public/private partnership to expand efforts integrating physical activity into daily routines
- $45,000.00 awarded to Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus Inc. - Developing an addendum to the policy document guiding the City of Buffalo, N.Y.'s decisions relative to land use and the built environment