To catalyze and support policy and environmental change projects to promote children's physical activity and healthy eating, especially in lower-income and racial/ethnic communities at greatest risk.
- $3,071,831.00 awarded to Transtria LLC - Evaluating RWJF's Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities program
- $125,186.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Public Health Foundation Incorporated - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities program
- $360,000.00 awarded to University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center - Strengthening the CAN DO Houston collaborative in its mission to prevent childhood obesity
- $180,000.00 awarded to House of Grace Incorporated - Building a collaborative partnership to improve nutrition and physical-activity opportunities for children in Cook County, Ga.
- $358,641.00 awarded to Duval County Health Department - Creating communities in Jacksonville, Fla., where all children have access to healthy foods and safe places to play