To catalyze and support policy and environmental change projects to promote children's physical activity and healthy eating, especially in lower-income and racial/ethnic communities at greatest risk.
- $1,627,867.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Gillings School of Global Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities program
- $620,385.00 awarded to Transtria LLC - Evaluating RWJF's Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities program
- $360,000.00 awarded to Cook County Family Connection - Building a collaborative partnership to improve nutrition and physical activity opportunities for children in Cook County, Ga.
- $360,000.00 awarded to Finger Lakes Health Systems Agency - Expanding the Healthi Kids Partnership in Rochester, N.Y., to prevent childhood obesity through public policy change and continued policy advocacy
- $360,000.00 awarded to Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus Inc. - Facilitating healthy eating and active living for children by improving the built environment and public policies in Buffalo, N.Y.