To catalyze and support policy and environmental change projects to promote children's physical activity and healthy eating, especially in lower-income and racial/ethnic communities at greatest risk.
- $499,974.00 awarded to Third Sector New England - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities program, 2014
- $2,999,952.00 awarded to Third Sector New England - Maintaining and growing the impact of Active Living By Design
- $360,000.00 awarded to Western U.P. District Health Department - Identifying and addressing barriers to healthy eating and active living among children and their families in Houghton County, Mich.
- $126,651.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Public Health Foundation Incorporated - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities: Supporting Community Action to Prevent Childhood Obesity program
- $96,091.00 awarded to Public Health Institute - Developing community leaders to lead advocacy and change initiatives affecting access to healthy foods and opportunities for physical activity