To catalyze and support policy and environmental change projects to promote children's physical activity and healthy eating, especially in lower-income and racial/ethnic communities at greatest risk.
- $39,173.00 awarded to Kokua Kalihi Valley Comprehensive Family Services - Integrating physical activity into daily living
- $18,340.00 awarded to Maternal and Family Health Services, Inc. - Creating and implementing a business plan to sustain the development, maintenance and promotion of trails in Luzerne County, Pa.
- $620,385.00 awarded to Transtria LLC - Evaluating RWJF's Healthy Kids, Healthy Communities program
- $25,306.00 awarded to Walk/Bike Nashville - Creating a safer and more conducive environment for children and residents of East Nashville to walk and bike
- $45,000.00 awarded to City of Orlando - Social marketing campaign to brand downtown Orlando as an active living area of the city