To support and disseminate investigator-initiated and commissioned research to identify effective policy and environmental strategies to ensure that children in the United States are at a healthy weight by 2025, especially in populations and communities at greatest risk.
- $147,280.00 awarded to Dartmouth College Office of Sponsored Projects - Studying how children themselves perceive advertising on television for kids meals
- $97,190.00 awarded to White Mountain Research Associates, LLC - Healthy Eating Research: Building Evidence to Prevent Childhood Obesity - Tools and technical assistance for program design and assessment
- $152,913.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Healthy Eating Research program
- $150,000.00 awarded to Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine - Analyzing the financial impact of selling healthy versus unhealthy foods on a small store in a low-income neighborhood
- $99,533.00 awarded to Project for Public Spaces, Inc. - Researching successful strategies and barriers for farmers' markets to serve low-income communities