To support and disseminate investigator-initiated and commissioned research to identify effective policy and environmental strategies to ensure that children in the United States are at a healthy weight by 2025, especially in populations and communities at greatest risk.
- $1,038,565.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Healthy Eating Research program
- $50,000.00 awarded to New York University School of Medicine - Studying the influence of calorie labeling on the food choices of families and adolescents
- $149,941.00 awarded to Multnomah County Health Department - Evaluating a nutrition information policy in chain restaurants in Multnomah County, Ore.
- $76,157.00 awarded to New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene - Evaluating the New York City calorie labeling regulation
- $400,000.00 awarded to Seattle-King County Department of Public Health - Evaluating the impact of point-of-purchase nutrition information at chain restaurants