To track and report on changes in the U.S. health care system and how they affect Americans' health.
- $199,947.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, Center for Health Sciences - Addressing unmet needs in substance abuse treatment and mental health care through community collaborations
- $12,663,102.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Health Tracking
- $2,215,002.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, Center for Health Sciences - Increasing understanding of changes in substance abuse and mental health care
- $2,600,062.00 awarded to Research Triangle Institute (RTI) - 1996 Employer Health Insurance Survey
- $12,800.00 awarded to Mark A. Goldberg - Communications technical assistance for the Center for Studying Health System Change