To track and report on changes in the U.S. health care system and how they affect Americans' health.
- $202,960.00 awarded to University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine - Health Tracking - Community Snapshots
- $197,778.00 awarded to Alpha Center for Health Planning, Inc. - Health Tracking - Community Snapshots
- $62,038.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Health Tracking
- $179,000.00 awarded to Louis Harris & Associates, Inc. - Consumer survey for community snapshots study
- $167,613.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Public Health - Health Tracking - Community Snapshots