To track and report on changes in the U.S. health care system and how they affect Americans' health.
- $4,999,154.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, Center for Health Sciences - Understanding changes in alcohol, drug abuse, and mental health services
- $215,000.00 awarded to United States Department of Health and Human Services, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality - Supplement to the 1998 Medical Expenditure Panel Survey--Insurance Component
- $23,837,658.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Health Tracking
- $2,215,002.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, Center for Health Sciences - Increasing understanding of changes in substance abuse and mental health care
- $512,898.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Phase I: Study to examine variations in the quality of care