To track and report on changes in the U.S. health care system and how they affect Americans' health.
- $22,500,056.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Health Tracking
- $1,567,409.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Enhancements to the communications and management activities of the Center
- $2,215,002.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, Center for Health Sciences - Increasing understanding of changes in substance abuse and mental health care
- $2,600,062.00 awarded to Research Triangle Institute (RTI) - 1996 Employer Health Insurance Survey
- $149,971.00 awarded to Treatment Research Institute - Research on changes in mental health and substance abuse services