To track and report on changes in the U.S. health care system and how they affect Americans' health.
- $1,845,271.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Health Tracking
- $32,000.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Public Health - Health Tracking - Community Snapshots
- $1,567,409.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Enhancements to the communications and management activities of the Center
- $1,355,925.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Tracking employment-based health insurance and evaluating public policy to maximize private coverage
- $17,860,150.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Health Tracking