To track and report on changes in the U.S. health care system and how they affect Americans' health.
- $10,422,307.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Community Quality Index Project -- Phase II
- $99,931.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Providing funds to allow for quick strike analyses of emerging issues in the health care system
- $12,663,102.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Health Tracking
- $199,947.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, Center for Health Sciences - Addressing unmet needs in substance abuse treatment and mental health care through community collaborations
- $167,613.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Public Health - Health Tracking - Community Snapshots