To track and report on changes in the U.S. health care system and how they affect Americans' health.
- $12,800.00 awarded to Mark A. Goldberg - Communications technical assistance for the Center for Studying Health System Change
- $10,422,307.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Community Quality Index Project -- Phase II
- $2,215,002.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, Center for Health Sciences - Increasing understanding of changes in substance abuse and mental health care
- $32,000.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Public Health - Health Tracking - Community Snapshots
- $61,950.00 awarded to National Center for Health Statistics, Department of Health and Human Services - Research on trends in employment-based health insurance and the effects of state reform policies