To engage policy-makers, public health practitioners, health advocacy groups, researchers and other stakeholders in promoting the implementation of health impact assessments in policy decision-making.
- $82,300.00 awarded to Pew Charitable Trusts - Planning for the health impact assessment coordinating center, technical assistance network and demonstration projects
- $7,247,562.00 awarded to Pew Charitable Trusts - Establishing a national coordinating center to advance the use of health impact assessments
- $450,000.00 awarded to National Academy of Sciences - Developing a framework and guidance for health impact assessment
- $2,570,308.00 awarded to Pew Charitable Trusts - Expanding RWJF's and Pew's Health Impact Project to advance the use and accelerate policy-makers' awareness of health impact assessments
- $399,642.00 awarded to Group Health Cooperative - Identifying the critical elements of successful health impact assessments