To provide four-year awards for postdoctoral research to clinician-scientists from historically underrepresented groups who are committed to developing careers in academia, improving the health of underserved populations, furthering scientific understanding, and eliminating health disparities.
340 West 10th Street, Suite 6200
David Stephen Wilkes
- $420,000.00 awarded to University of Virginia School of Medicine - Role of the proinflammatory MIF homolog of Entamoeba histolytica in colitis -- Shannon N. Moonah, MD, ScM
- $419,997.00 awarded to University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine - A comprehensive approach to eczema disease activity -- Katrina Elaine Abuabara, MD, MA
- $420,000.00 awarded to Drexel University College of Medicine - Socio-cognitive and structural factors associated with postpartum HIV care engagement -- Florence Momplaisir, MD, MSHP
- $420,000.00 awarded to General Hospital Corporation-Massachusetts General Hospital - Unmasking the molecular mechanism of APOL1 nephropathy -- Opeyemi Ayodeji Olabisi, MD, PhD
- $420,000.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine - Improving health care communication: Context-sensitive standardization of operating room to ICU handoffs -- Meghan Brooks Lane-Fall, MD, MSHP