Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
To strengthen the presence of generalist physician faculty in the nation's medical schools through career development awards to outstanding junior faculty in medical school departments/divisions of family medicine, general internal medicine and general pediatrics.
- $64,962.00 awarded to Stanford University School of Medicine - Scholars' alumni association for RWJF's Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
- $80,547.00 awarded to American College of Physicians - American Society of Internal Medicine - Special supplement to the Annals of Internal Medicine on the future of generalism
- $240,000.00 awarded to University of Kansas Medical Center Research Institute Inc. - Smoking cessation in public housing developments
- $318,723.00 awarded to Georgetown University School of Medicine - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
- $182,978.00 awarded to Dartmouth College Geisel School of Medicine - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Diane M. Harper, M.D., M.S.