Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
To strengthen the presence of generalist physician faculty in the nation's medical schools through career development awards to outstanding junior faculty in medical school departments/divisions of family medicine, general internal medicine and general pediatrics.
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX, 78229-3900
Cynthia D. Mulrow
- $142,004.00 awarded to University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Robert L. Williams, M.D., M.P.H.
- $36,308.00 awarded to Joanne Delaney - Administrative coordination of RWJF's Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
- $300,000.00 awarded to Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons - Acetaminophen inflammatory markers and asthma
- $277,483.00 awarded to Children's Hospital of Los Angeles - Multiple determinants of school-related violence
- $300,000.00 awarded to University of Cincinnati College of Medicine - Screening mothers for domestic violence when the children are present