Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
To strengthen the presence of generalist physician faculty in the nation's medical schools through career development awards to outstanding junior faculty in medical school departments/divisions of family medicine, general internal medicine and general pediatrics.
7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX, 78229-3900
Cynthia D. Mulrow
- $318,723.00 awarded to Georgetown University School of Medicine - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
- $239,907.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Medicine - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Sharon Dobie, M.D.
- $235,403.00 awarded to Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hebert School of Medicine - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Major Gregg S. Meyer, USAF, M.C.
- $239,829.00 awarded to University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - David R. Mehr, M.D., M.S.
- $240,000.00 awarded to University of Tennessee, Memphis, College of Medicine - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Robin J. Womeodu, M.D.