Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
To strengthen the presence of generalist physician faculty in the nation's medical schools through career development awards to outstanding junior faculty in medical school departments/divisions of family medicine, general internal medicine and general pediatrics.
- $239,998.00 awarded to University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Michael J. Fine, M.D.
- $240,000.00 awarded to Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical College of Virginia - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Wally R. Smith, M.D.
- $239,999.00 awarded to University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - John W. Williams Jr., M.D.
- $239,770.00 awarded to Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Daron G. Ferris, M.D.
- $239,807.00 awarded to George Washington University Medical Center - Generalist Physician Faculty Scholar - Kevin B. Weiss, M.D., M.P.H.