Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
To strengthen the presence of generalist physician faculty in the nation's medical schools through career development awards to outstanding junior faculty in medical school departments/divisions of family medicine, general internal medicine and general pediatrics.
- $231,413.00 awarded to Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine - Developing an evidence-based, patient-centered mode of delivery decision aid for women with prior cesarean birth
- $540,368.00 awarded to University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Generalist Physician Faculty Scholars Program
- $300,000.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Medicine - Increasing booster seat use in at-risk communities through tailored communication and behavior change
- $106,587.00 awarded to Olmsted Medical Center - Screening mothers for domestic violence when the children are present
- $300,000.00 awarded to University of California, Davis, School of Medicine - Improving palliative care by primary care physicians