Future of Nursing: State Implementation Program
To support implementation by Campaign for Action Coalitions of recommendations from the Institute of Medicine report "The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health."
- $150,000.00 awarded to Colorado Center for Nursing Excellence - Preparing and enabling nurses to lead change and advance health policy in Colorado with an emphasis on rural nursing, 2015-2017
- $150,000.00 awarded to HealthInsight - Implementing a nurse residency program in Utah and increasing the proportion of nurses with a baccalaureate degree, 2015-2017
- $150,000.00 awarded to Wisconsin Center for Nursing - Increasing the proportion of nurses in Wisconsin with a baccalaureate and offering the chance to lead collaborative improvement efforts, 2015-2017
- $149,760.00 awarded to Idaho Alliance of Leaders in Nursing - Supporting a nurse residency program in Idaho and offering nurses the opportunity to engage in lifelong learning, 2015-2017
- $150,000.00 awarded to Maine Nursing Action Coalition - Expanding opportunities for nurses to lead collaborative improvement efforts in Maine and improving nursing-workforce data