Future of Nursing: State Implementation Program
To support implementation by Campaign for Action Coalitions of recommendations from the Institute of Medicine report "The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health."
- $150,000.00 awarded to Wisconsin Center for Nursing - Preparing and enabling nurses to lead change and advance health policy in Wisconsin and increasing the percentage with baccalaureate degrees, 2013-15
- $150,000.00 awarded to University of Wyoming College of Health Sciences Fay W. Whitney School of Nursing - Increasing the percentage of nurses with baccalaureate degrees in Wyoming, 2013-2015
- $150,000.00 awarded to Connecticut Nurses' Foundation - Improving use of nursing-workforce data for better planning and policy-making in Connecticut and promoting higher levels of education and training
- $150,000.00 awarded to Colorado Center for Nursing Excellence - Preparing and enabling nurses to lead change and advance health policy in Colorado with an emphasis on rural nursing, 2013-2015
- $150,000.00 awarded to University of Rhode Island, College of Nursing - Implementing a nurse residency program in Rhode Island, 2013-2015