Future of Nursing: State Implementation Program
To support implementation by Campaign for Action Coalitions of recommendations from the Institute of Medicine report "The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health."
- $150,000.00 awarded to Georgia Nurses Foundation - Improving collection and analysis of nursing-workforce data in Georgia and doubling the number of nurses with a doctorate, 2013-2015
- $55,000.00 awarded to University of Iowa College of Nursing - Supporting work to implement a nurse residency program in Iowa
- $150,000.00 awarded to Arkansas Children's Hospital - Preparing nurses to lead change to advance health in Arkansas and increasing the proportion of nurses with a BSN degree to 80 percent by 2020
- $150,000.00 awarded to Connecticut Nurses' Foundation - Improving use of nursing-workforce data for better planning and policy-making in Connecticut and promoting higher levels of education and training
- $150,000.00 awarded to Colorado Center for Nursing Excellence - Preparing and enabling nurses to lead change and advance health policy in Colorado with an emphasis on rural nursing, 2013-2015