Future of Nursing: State Implementation Program
To support implementation by Campaign for Action Coalitions of recommendations from the Institute of Medicine report "The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health."
- $150,000.00 awarded to Future of Nursing West Virginia - Implementing a nurse residency program in West Virginia and preparing and enabling nurses to lead change to advance health
- $132,950.00 awarded to University of Tennessee, Knoxville, College of Nursing - Preparing and enabling nurses to lead change and advance health policy in Tennessee and offering opportunities for lifelong learning, 2015-2017
- $150,000.00 awarded to Maine Nursing Action Coalition - Expanding opportunities for nurses to lead collaborative improvement efforts in Maine and improving nursing-workforce data
- $150,000.00 awarded to United Nurses & Allied Professionals Rhode Island Hospital Education Fund - Implementing a nurse residency program in Rhode Island, 2015-2017
- $150,000.00 awarded to Arizona Nurses Foundation - Improving collection and analysis of data on the interprofessional health care workforce in Arizona