Future of Nursing: State Implementation Program
To support implementation by Campaign for Action Coalitions of recommendations from the Institute of Medicine report "The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health."
- $150,000.00 awarded to Visiting Nurse Association - Preparing nurses to lead change and advance health policy in Nebraska while increasing the percentage with baccalaureate degrees, 2013-2015
- $150,000.00 awarded to University of Maryland, Baltimore School of Nursing - Increasing the percentage of nurses with baccalaureate degrees in Maryland through a dual-enrollment strategy
- $150,000.00 awarded to University of Wyoming College of Health Sciences Fay W. Whitney School of Nursing - Increasing the percentage of nurses with baccalaureate degrees in Wyoming, 2013-2015
- $150,000.00 awarded to Rapides Foundation - Improving collection and analysis of nursing-workforce data in Louisiana and overcoming barriers to the work of advance practice registered nurses
- $150,000.00 awarded to Idaho Alliance of Leaders in Nursing - Supporting a nurse residency program in Idaho and overcoming scope-of-practice barriers to the work of advance practice registered nurses, 2013-2015