- $495,416.00 awarded to East Bay Asian Youth Center (EBAYC) - Strengthening and replicating culturally responsive trauma-informed services for Southeast Asian young men in Sacramento and Fresno, Calif.
- $500,000.00 awarded to Community Coalition for Substance Abuse Prevention & Treatment - Expanding community-driven solutions to the dropout crisis and school-to-prison pipeline affecting young males of color in South Los Angeles
- $492,469.00 awarded to Alaska Native Heritage Center - Instilling pride, self-confidence, and leadership, and improving academic achievement among Alaska Native young men in Anchorage
- $499,555.00 awarded to Clayton County Juvenile Court - Providing effective alternatives to suspension for chronically disruptive students in Clayton County, Ga.
- $728,633.00 awarded to BCT Partners, LLC - Providing technical assistance to recipients of Forward Promise innovation and community-partnership grants