To expand the continued replication of the Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers Model, providing volunteer caregiving to people of all ages with chronic health conditions.
Ann P. Pomphrey
Ann Searight Christiano
- $38,902.00 awarded to Hospice of Chippewa County - Faith in Action
- $75,000.00 awarded to United Ways of Alabama - Faith in Action
- $74,920.00 awarded to Pembina County Memorial Hospital - Faith in Action
- $1,266,697.00 awarded to Wake Forest University School of Medicine - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Faith in Action program
- $310,962.00 awarded to Wake Forest University School of Medicine - Faith in Action national conference