To expand the continued replication of the Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers Model, providing volunteer caregiving to people of all ages with chronic health conditions.
Ann P. Pomphrey
Ann Searight Christiano
- $310,962.00 awarded to Wake Forest University School of Medicine - Faith in Action national conference
- $1,376,730.00 awarded to Wake Forest University School of Medicine - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Faith in Action program
- $75,000.00 awarded to United Ways of Alabama - Faith in Action
- $35,000.00 awarded to Western Connecticut Area Agency on Aging Inc. - Faith in Action
- $15,500.00 awarded to Tri-Lakes Health Advocacy Partnership - Faith in Action