Expecting Success was a national program aimed at improving the quality of cardiac care while reducing racial, ethnic and language disparities. Ten hospitals with racially- and ethnically-diverse patient populations participated in the program, and improved the quality of care being provided to their heart failure and heart attack patients. Although the hospital collaborative component of the program came to a close in May 2008, the program and its lessons continue to inform other efforts.
- $499,840.00 awarded to GYMR LLC - Strategic communications for RWJF's Expecting Success program
- $19,425.00 awarded to New York University Wagner Graduate School of Public Service - Improving the continuum of cardiac care for minority patients
- $200,000.00 awarded to El Paso Healthcare System, Ltd., dba Del Sol Medical Center - Expecting Success: Excellence in Cardiac Care
- $200,000.00 awarded to Delta Regional Medical Center - Expecting Success: Excellence in Cardiac Care
- $197,018.00 awarded to Duke University Hospital - Expecting Success: Excellence in Cardiac Care