Developing Payment-Reform Strategies for High-Value Care
To support activities that identify and promote promising payment and delivery-system reforms for sustainable high-value care.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $440,567.00 awarded to UPMC for You, Inc. - Developing replicable methods and strategies for Medicaid payment reform to achieve high-value care for medically complex children
- $497,600.00 awarded to State of Vermont, Green Mountain Care Board - Implementing payment reforms to improve health care quality and lower costs in Vermont
- $79,955.00 awarded to GYMR LLC - Researching effective language to communicate payment-reform concepts to the public
- $199,948.00 awarded to Maine Health Management Coalition Foundation - Piloting population-based health metrics for accountable care organizations
- $103,537.00 awarded to Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) - Structuring payment reform on the principle of paying equally for interventions that achieve equal patient outcomes