Developing Payment-Reform Strategies for High-Value Care
To support activities that identify and promote promising payment and delivery-system reforms for sustainable high-value care.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $200,000.00 awarded to OCHIN, Inc. - Evaluating a capitated alternative payment methodology in Oregon community health centers
- $103,537.00 awarded to Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) - Structuring payment reform on the principle of paying equally for interventions that achieve equal patient outcomes
- $296,948.00 awarded to Pittsburgh Regional Healthcare Initiative - Supporting the Pittsburgh Accountable Care Network for payment reform to achieve sustainable high-value care
- $498,087.00 awarded to Pacific Business Group on Health - Addressing barriers to payment reform and quality improvement in maternity care in California
- $284,446.00 awarded to Oregon Primary Care Association - Developing an alternative payment methodology for Medicaid payments to Oregon's Community Health Centers