Developing Payment-Reform Strategies for High-Value Care
To support activities that identify and promote promising payment and delivery-system reforms for sustainable high-value care.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $11,260.00 awarded to Michael E. Chernew, PhD - Supporting a conference to explore clinically meaningful ways to classify health care costs
- $250,000.00 awarded to University of New Hampshire New Hampshire Institute for Health Policy and Practice - Supporting New Hampshire's accountable-care-organization pilot project for payment reform to achieve sustainable high-value care
- $125,526.00 awarded to Physicians Choice Foundation - Supporting the Program Oriented Payment demonstration project for payment reform to achieve sustainable high-value care
- $103,537.00 awarded to Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) - Structuring payment reform on the principle of paying equally for interventions that achieve equal patient outcomes
- $199,948.00 awarded to Maine Health Management Coalition Foundation - Piloting population-based health metrics for accountable care organizations