Program designed to increase the use of effective treatment models in primary care settings for patients with depression.
- $679,098.00 awarded to University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine - Technical assistance and direction for Depression in Primary Care: Linking Clinical and System Strategies
- $99,687.00 awarded to Boston University School of Public Health - Studying the detection and management of maternal depression
- $299,996.00 awarded to HealthPartners Research Foundation - Testing incentives and system improvement collaboratives for depression care
- $99,881.00 awarded to IHC Health Services Inc. - Testing primary care management for employees with major depression
- $94,708.00 awarded to Wayne State University School of Medicine - Evaluating the impact of performance-based incentives to improve depression treatment by primary care physicians