Program designed to increase the use of effective treatment models in primary care settings for patients with depression.
- $99,980.00 awarded to IHC Health Services Inc. - Planning a system to overcome clinical, organizational, and financial barriers to implement effective depression treatment
- $99,533.00 awarded to Colorado Access - Development of clinical, economic, and systems intervention to improve treatment of depression in primary care
- $723,554.00 awarded to University of Pittsburgh - Technical assistance and direction for Depression in Primary Care: Linking Clinical and System Strategies
- $99,903.00 awarded to CareOregon Inc. - Development of economic models to improve treatment of depression in primary care
- $100,000.00 awarded to University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine - Development of best practices for treatment of depression in primary care