Program designed to increase the use of effective treatment models in primary care settings for patients with depression.
- $499,877.00 awarded to Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine - Evaluation of Depression in Primary Care: Linking Clinical and System Strategies
- $100,000.00 awarded to University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine - Group visits for depression: A delivery systems innovation for social support and self-activation
- $100,000.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine - Barriers and facilitators of referrals and follow-up in primary care depression treatment
- $99,980.00 awarded to Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine - Addressing the needs of depressed women with a history of abuse
- $100,000.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Medicine - Improving primary care treatment of depression for adolescents