Data Collection for the Culture of Health
To support continued collection and analysis of data to be used in the Culture of Health Measures.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $599,200.00 awarded to Urban Design 4 Health, Inc. - Creating standardized metrics for built, natural, and social environments to assess how local environments impact health outcomes
- $400,000.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Developing a measure of community-level exposure to chronic stress to examine a community's readiness to advance a Culture of Health
- $200,000.00 awarded to School-Based Health Alliance - Strengthening the National Census of School-Based Health Centers by improving the collection, analysis, and dissemination of its survey data
- $260,100.00 awarded to University of Illinois at Chicago Institute for Health Research and Policy - Monitoring and reporting the number of television ads for unhealthy food and beverage products seen by children
- $1,500,000.00 awarded to National Opinion Research Center (NORC) - Developing and implementing a RWJF Culture of Health baseline segmentation study