Data Collection for the Culture of Health
To support continued collection and analysis of data to be used in the Culture of Health Measures.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $1,412,711.00 awarded to University of Washington, Office of Sponsored Programs - Studying the drivers and outcomes of health at the U.S. county level to identify gaps in the Culture of Health
- $1,500,000.00 awarded to National Opinion Research Center (NORC) - Developing and implementing a RWJF Culture of Health baseline segmentation study
- $400,000.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Developing a measure of community-level exposure to chronic stress to examine a community's readiness to advance a Culture of Health
- $200,000.00 awarded to School-Based Health Alliance - Strengthening the National Census of School-Based Health Centers by improving the collection, analysis, and dissemination of its survey data
- $1,472,000.00 awarded to National Opinion Research Center (NORC) - Surveying a subset of RWJF Culture of Health Sentinel Communities to identify differences in the health values typology across communities