Evidence for Action: Investigator-Initiated Research to Build a Culture of Health
To support investigator-initiated research projects that support the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's work with a Culture of Health.
- $279,750.00 awarded to Cornell University, Joan and Sanford I. Weill Medical College - Studying the impact of the Medicaid fee bump on the quality and cost of care for dual-eligibles with chronic conditions
- $400,000.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, David Geffen School of Medicine - Evaluating a program, Advancement Via Individual Determination, designed to help students avoid risky peers and problem behaviors and improve health
- $358,040.00 awarded to Community Servings, Inc. - Evaluating the 'food is medicine' approach to health
- $188,420.00 awarded to University of California Hastings Foundation - Analyzing the impact of employers' scheduling practices on low-income workers' health and well-being
- $400,000.00 awarded to Urban Institute - Studying the impact of supportive housing on the health outcomes of individuals with complex needs