Cost Containment Initiative
To support a multipronged initiative aimed at identifying strategies, programs, and policy recommendations intended to reduce the growth of health care spending.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $400,000.00 awarded to Altarum Institute - Creating an analytical structure to demonstrate the value of investments in primary prevention to health outcomes and health care costs, 2013-2014
- $100,000.00 awarded to Bipartisan Policy Center, Inc. - Supporting the Bipartisan Policy Center's Health Care Cost Containment Initiative to contain health care costs, 2013
- $40,000.00 awarded to Altarum Institute - Supporting the 2013 Altarum Center for Sustainable Health Spending Symposium
- $40,000.00 awarded to Miller Center Foundation - Supporting the State Health Care Cost Containment Commission in producing its report on state strategies to contain health care costs
- $233,150.00 awarded to Consumer Reports, Inc. - Supporting a conference to inform and engage consumer advocates on the problem of rising health care costs