Cost Containment Initiative
To support a multipronged initiative aimed at identifying strategies, programs, and policy recommendations intended to reduce the growth of health care spending.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $192,000.00 awarded to Cornell University College of Human Ecology - Examining the impact of the consolidation of provider practices on the price of physician services
- $100,000.00 awarded to Bipartisan Policy Center, Inc. - Supporting the Bipartisan Policy Center's Health Care Cost Containment Initiative to contain health care costs, 2013
- $40,000.00 awarded to Miller Center Foundation - Supporting the State Health Care Cost Containment Commission in producing its report on state strategies to contain health care costs
- $32,000.00 awarded to Avalere Health, LLC - Tracking and interpreting health care professionals' recommendations for curbing spending and achieving quality
- $1,847,693.00 awarded to Families USA Foundation Inc. - Laying the groundwork for consensus on actionable proposals to address America's crisis in health care costs (Phase 2)