Cost Containment Initiative
To support a multipronged initiative aimed at identifying strategies, programs, and policy recommendations intended to reduce the growth of health care spending.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $37,500.00 awarded to GYMR LLC - Providing honoraria for the RWJF Physician Health Care Cost Network
- $192,000.00 awarded to Cornell University College of Human Ecology - Examining the impact of the consolidation of provider practices on the price of physician services
- $32,000.00 awarded to Avalere Health, LLC - Tracking and interpreting health care professionals' recommendations for curbing spending and achieving quality
- $1,847,693.00 awarded to Families USA Foundation Inc. - Laying the groundwork for consensus on actionable proposals to address America's crisis in health care costs (Phase 2)
- $148,254.00 awarded to Cornell University, Joan and Sanford I. Weill Medical College - Examining processes implemented to reduce administrative costs of interactions between health care providers and insurance plans