To support state-based consumer-advocacy networks to increase their capacity to participate with key stakeholders, such as businesses, hospitals, insurers, providers, and government officials, in health reform implementation.
- $72,653.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Planning for the Consumer Voices for Coverage program
- $9,525.00 awarded to Brigham and Women's Hospital - Administrative service office for the Consumer Voices for Coverage program
- $991,771.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Technical assistance and direction for the Consumer Voices for Coverage program, 2007-2008
- $225,000.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - Evaluating the Consumer Voices for Coverage program, 2010-12
- $380,000.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Supporting consumer advocates in making sure the public has a say in health reform implementation