Consumer-Focused Value Trends from the Field
To conduct research, challenges, and convenings to better understand consumer perceptions of value in a changing health care marketplace, and to understand opportunities that may exist to optimize that value in new and burgeoning health care settings and at decision points.
- $1,053,490.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Exploring consumers' perceptions of high-value care to optimize RWJF investments in health and health care
- $272,436.00 awarded to Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP - Exploring retail clinics' value proposition and their role in a Culture of Health
- $72,826.00 awarded to Ted von Glahn - Evaluating decision-support gaps and solutions to overcome barriers to superior decision support for consumers' choice of health plans
- $399,129.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles, Center for Health Policy Research - Studying preferences of dual-eligible health care consumers to inform strategies to better support their health-related decision-making
- $400,000.00 awarded to University of California, Irvine, School of Medicine - Studying consumers' preferences across a range of care settings and the value placed in new versus traditional modalities