Consumer-Focused Value Trends from the Field
To conduct research, challenges, and convenings to better understand consumer perceptions of value in a changing health care marketplace, and to understand opportunities that may exist to optimize that value in new and burgeoning health care settings and at decision points.
- $272,436.00 awarded to Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP - Exploring retail clinics' value proposition and their role in a Culture of Health
- $1,053,490.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Exploring consumers' perceptions of high-value care to optimize RWJF investments in health and health care
- $72,826.00 awarded to Ted von Glahn - Evaluating decision-support gaps and solutions to overcome barriers to superior decision support for consumers' choice of health plans
- $317,169.00 awarded to Parkview Hospital - Examining the role, benefits, and disadvantages of telehealth in addressing mental health needs from the perspective of adolescents and young adults
- $393,084.00 awarded to Public Agenda, Inc. - Understanding consumers' valuation practices, information needs, and decision-making in choosing care in complex health situations