Program to support the work of state-based commissions and task forces to identify and implement changes in policy and practice to improve care for people at the end of life.
Midwest Bioethics Center, Inc.
1100 Walnut Street, #2900
Kansas City, 64106-2197
Myra J. Christopher
Victoria D. Weisfeld
- $742,013.00 awarded to Midwest Bioethics Center, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for Community-State Partnerships to Improve End-of-Life Care
- $75,000.00 awarded to North Dakota Medical Research Foundation - Planning a statewide collaborative program to improve end-of-life care
- $75,000.00 awarded to DCHA Program Services Company Inc. - Planning a District-wide program to improve end-of-life care
- $449,747.00 awarded to Foundation for Healthy Communities - Establishment of a statewide end-of-life care leadership task force
- $450,000.00 awarded to New Jersey Health Decisions, Inc. - Establishment of a statewide program to improve end-of-life care