Program to support the work of state-based commissions and task forces to identify and implement changes in policy and practice to improve care for people at the end of life.
Midwest Bioethics Center, Inc.
1100 Walnut Street, #2900
Kansas City, MO, 64106-2197
Myra J. Christopher
Victoria D. Weisfeld
- $75,000.00 awarded to Carolinas Center for Hospice and End of Life Care - Planning a statewide coalition to improve and expand end-of-life care options
- $74,999.00 awarded to University of Iowa - Planning a statewide collaborative effort to improve end-of-life care
- $740,988.00 awarded to Midwest Bioethics Center, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for the State-Based Initiatives to Improve Care of the Dying
- $74,963.00 awarded to HealthInsight - Planning a statewide collaborative effort to improve end-of-life care
- $75,000.00 awarded to West Virginia University Foundation Inc. - Planning a statewide initiative to improve end-of-life care