Program to support the work of state-based commissions and task forces to identify and implement changes in policy and practice to improve care for people at the end of life.
Midwest Bioethics Center, Inc.
1100 Walnut Street, #2900
Kansas City, MO, 64106-2197
Myra J. Christopher
Victoria D. Weisfeld
- $75,000.00 awarded to West Virginia University Foundation Inc. - Planning a statewide initiative to improve end-of-life care
- $74,830.00 awarded to Life Project Foundation - Planning a strategic initiative to improve the quality of end-of-life care
- $75,000.00 awarded to Sage Services of Connecticut, Inc. - Planning the development of an integrated statewide system of palliative care
- $740,988.00 awarded to Midwest Bioethics Center, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for the State-Based Initiatives to Improve Care of the Dying
- $275,000.00 awarded to Midwest Bioethics Center, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for Community-State Partnerships to Improve End-of-Life Care