To position hospitals and health systems to serve as leaders of and collaborators with public health and community partners in community health improvement.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $599,903.00 awarded to Public Health Institute - Supporting health care transformation by increasing awareness, knowledge, and collaborative learning by hospital leadership about population health
- $346,541.00 awarded to Democracy Collaborative - Transforming hospital business practices to support investments in community health improvement
- $149,743.00 awarded to Georgetown University School of Nursing and Health Studies - Planning for an evaluation of the impact of community health needs assessments
- $50,000.00 awarded to Public Health Institute - Building population health capacity among senior leaders of hospitals and health systems to support momentum for transformation
- $430,197.00 awarded to Wake Forest University School of Medicine - Advancing the work of Stakeholder Health to expand a learning community of hospitals committed to community health improvement