To position hospitals and health systems to serve as leaders of and collaborators with public health and community partners in community health improvement.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $599,903.00 awarded to Public Health Institute - Supporting health care transformation by increasing awareness, knowledge, and collaborative learning by hospital leadership about population health
- $1,200,000.00 awarded to de Beaumont Foundation - Extending the BUILD Health Challenge through expanded partnerships, collaborations, and learnings supporting community-driven upstream initiatives
- $1,000,000.00 awarded to de Beaumont Foundation - Supporting the BUILD Health Challenge to increase the number of effective hospital, community, and public health collaborations to improve health
- $149,743.00 awarded to Georgetown University School of Nursing and Health Studies - Planning for an evaluation of the impact of community health needs assessments
- $346,541.00 awarded to Democracy Collaborative - Transforming hospital business practices to support investments in community health improvement