Program to provide grant support, technical assistance, and loan funds to states to create affordable models of assisted living targeted to low-income seniors and linked with existing community health care systems.
- $6,531,516.00 awarded to Capital Impact Partners - Coming Home: Affordable Assisted Living
- $42,345.00 awarded to Illinois State University - Photographic and videotape documentary on the Coming Home project in southern Illinois
- $86,730.00 awarded to Brandeis University, The Heller School for Social Policy and Management - Assessment of Coming Home: Development of rural community-based systems for chronic care
- $35,350.00 awarded to Capital Impact Partners - Transition planning for Coming Home: Affordable Assisted Living
- $63,977.00 awarded to Iowa Finance Authority - Coming Home: Affordable Assisted Living