Program to provide grant support, technical assistance, and loan funds to states to create affordable models of assisted living targeted to low-income seniors and linked with existing community health care systems.
- $42,345.00 awarded to Illinois State University - Photographic and videotape documentary on the Coming Home project in southern Illinois
- $300,000.00 awarded to State of Alaska Department of Administration, Division of Senior Services - Coming Home: Affordable Assisted Living
- $299,900.00 awarded to State of Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services - Coming Home: Affordable Assisted Living
- $299,988.00 awarded to State of Iowa Department of Elder Affairs - Coming Home: Affordable Assisted Living
- $293,510.00 awarded to State of Wisconsin, Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority - Coming Home: Affordable Assisted Living