To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $176,280.00 awarded to Third Sector New England - Research to monitor and evaluate Massachusetts' health reform law
- $29,818.00 awarded to Harvard University T. H. Chan School of Public Health - Exploration of market-based risk adjustments for health insurance
- $490,559.00 awarded to General Hospital Corporation-Massachusetts General Hospital - Effect of physician gatekeepers on health care cost, access, and quality
- $34,944.00 awarded to Western Consortium for Public Health - Exploratory analysis of the impact of the impact of hospital mergers
- $368,381.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine - Effects of cost control mechanisms on pharmaceutical use and costs