To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $1,264,371.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization program, 2008-2009
- $320,018.00 awarded to Palo Alto Medical Foundation for Health Care, Research and Education - Resource use and efficiency in episodes of care
- $232,394.00 awarded to Health Research & Educational Trust - Research on services integration achieved through different physician organization arrangements in managed care
- $563,488.00 awarded to University of Florida Research Foundation, Inc. - Impact of financial arrangements between MCOs and physicians on pediatric care
- $294,527.00 awarded to University of California, Irvine, Graduate School of Management - Study of employee choice and swtiching among health plans