To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $117,423.00 awarded to College of William and Mary - Examining the impact of the Outpatient Prospective Payment System on hospitals' Medicare volume and out-patient care
- $277,725.00 awarded to Duke University - Supporting development and financing of palliative care in the United States
- $97,851.00 awarded to Public Health Institute - Analyzing the impact of fair-pricing regulations and government subsidies on the cost of hospital services for the uninsured
- $375,227.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Technical Assistance and Direction Proposal for the Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization Program, 2011
- $148,835.00 awarded to Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health - Exploring the impact of hospital-market concentration on price competition in insurance markets