To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $260,688.00 awarded to University of Michigan Ross School of Business - Using evidence from the SCHIP expansion to assess the effect of public insurance coverage and provider reimbursement on access to dental care
- $253,800.00 awarded to Georgia State University Research Foundation Inc. - Economic model of the incidence of financing from all sources of national health expenditures
- $98,500.00 awarded to Emory University - Using the Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System to determine what role state policies can play in reducing prenatal smoking
- $97,981.00 awarded to Mathematica Policy Research, Inc. - A study of large employers' use of workplace health clinics and their effectiveness in containing cost and improving delivery of health care
- $842,343.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization program, 2010-2011