To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $108,455.00 awarded to College of William and Mary Center for Public Policy Research - Exploring the implications of pharmacogenommics on health care costs and access to treatment
- $88,178.00 awarded to University of Washington - Research on the impact of physician competition on health care utilization - Health Tracking Joint Solicitation
- $99,992.00 awarded to University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Study of factors associated with the distribution of physician income - Health Tracking Joint Solicitation
- $105,228.00 awarded to Yale University - Study on the impact of state interventions on clinical practice in American medicine - Health Tracking Joint Solicitation
- $49,960.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Public Health - Study of the impact of compensation and risk-bearing arrangements on physician productivity