To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $835,459.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Providing technical assistance and direction for the Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization program, 2015-2016
- $97,100.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine - Examining how integration of hospitals and post-acute care impacts hospital readmissions and costs
- $456,196.00 awarded to University of Pennsylvania - Research on impact of HMO growth on the scope of physician practice and availability of care
- $270,836.00 awarded to Economic and Social Research Institute - Research on the impact of hospital mergers
- $174,396.00 awarded to Urban Institute - Study of the implications of declining employer-sponsored health insurance for retirees