To support policy analysis, research, and projects that will provide public and private decision leaders with useful and timely information on health care policy, financing, and organization issues.
- $183,865.00 awarded to Stanford University - Effects of managed care on MRI adoption and use
- $299,090.00 awarded to Economic and Social Research Institute - Evaluation of business initiatives in health care purchasing
- $471,955.00 awarded to Alpha Center for Health Planning, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Changes in Health Care Financing and Organization program
- $98,391.00 awarded to Barents Group, LLC - Assessment of RWJF support of research and development in the area of health care financing and organization
- $624,228.00 awarded to University of Washington - Effects of physican compensation method on physician behavior and satisfaction in managed care organizations