Building the Evidence Base for Public Health Accreditation and Quality Improvement
To advance understanding and evidence of the relationship between accreditation and other quality improvement efforts in public health and the performance and impact of the public health system.
- $158,715.00 awarded to County of Ingham - Evaluating whether a communities-of-practice approach can make quality improvement more effective in a public health setting
- $159,937.00 awarded to Duval County Health Department - Evaluating quality improvement approaches to improve immunizations in Jacksonville, Fla.
- $160,000.00 awarded to City of Baltimore Department of Health - Enhancing and evaluating quality improvement in the Baltimore City Health Department
- $159,706.00 awarded to Community Health Foundation - Implementing and evaluating the comprehensive quality improvement program at the Tulsa Health Department (Oklahoma)
- $160,000.00 awarded to Guilford County Department of Public Health - Using the Six Sigma process in a public health clinic system in Guilford County, N.C., to improve health outcomes