Building the Evidence Base for Public Health Accreditation and Quality Improvement
To advance understanding and evidence of the relationship between accreditation and other quality improvement efforts in public health and the performance and impact of the public health system.
- $600,000.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Building the Evidence Base for Public Health Accreditation and Quality Improvement program
- $159,834.00 awarded to Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe - Evaluating a new electronic medical records system as part of quality improvement at the Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe health department
- $158,715.00 awarded to County of Ingham - Evaluating whether a communities-of-practice approach can make quality improvement more effective in a public health setting
- $160,000.00 awarded to City of Baltimore Department of Health - Enhancing and evaluating quality improvement in the Baltimore City Health Department
- $159,937.00 awarded to Duval County Health Department - Evaluating quality improvement approaches to improve immunizations in Jacksonville, Fla.