Building the Evidence Base for Public Health Accreditation and Quality Improvement
To advance understanding and evidence of the relationship between accreditation and other quality improvement efforts in public health and the performance and impact of the public health system.
- $600,000.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Building the Evidence Base for Public Health Accreditation and Quality Improvement program
- $160,000.00 awarded to Yellowstone City-County Health Department dba RiverStone Health - Implementing quality improvement in food-borne illness prevention, detection and intervention in a city-county health department in Montana
- $160,000.00 awarded to Berrien County Health Department - Improving efficiency of the Berrien County (Mich.) Health Department services using quality improvement and quality assurance
- $158,715.00 awarded to County of Ingham - Evaluating whether a communities-of-practice approach can make quality improvement more effective in a public health setting
- $157,829.00 awarded to Tacoma-Pierce County Health Department - Evaluating a comprehensive quality improvement initiative at a local health department