To support partnerships among local health care providers and community organizations to address diabetes prevention and self-management issues in communities where cultural and ethnic diversity influence related health behaviors.
- $631,937.00 awarded to Washington University in St. Louis - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Advancing Diabetes Self-Management and Building Community Supports for Diabetes Care programs
- $125,000.00 awarded to Miami-Dade Area Health Education Center Program Inc. - Increasing community support for diabetes care and self-management
- $124,757.00 awarded to Galveston County Health District - Defining and implementing community-wide interventions for diabetes
- $125,000.00 awarded to Richland County Health Department - Community-based program addressing self-management of diabetes
- $109,962.00 awarded to Metro Denver Black Church Initiative - Improving quality of life for African-Americans with diabetes