To support partnerships among local health care providers and community organizations to address diabetes prevention and self-management issues in communities where cultural and ethnic diversity influence related health behaviors.
- $500,299.00 awarded to Washington University in St. Louis - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Advancing Diabetes Self-Management and Building Community Supports for Diabetes Care programs
- $138,945.00 awarded to Research Triangle Institute (RTI) - Supplemental support for RWJF's Diabetes Initiative clinical data collection and self-management
- $25,000.00 awarded to Minneapolis American Indian Center - Improving diabetes self-management among Native Americans
- $25,000.00 awarded to Montana-Wyoming Tribal Leaders Council - Improving diabetes self-management among Native Americans
- $25,000.00 awarded to Galveston County Health District - Defining and implementing community-wide interventions for diabetes