To support partnerships among local health care providers and community organizations to address diabetes prevention and self-management issues in communities where cultural and ethnic diversity influence related health behaviors.
- $25,000.00 awarded to Minneapolis American Indian Center - Improving diabetes self-management among Native Americans
- $25,000.00 awarded to Montana-Wyoming Tribal Leaders Council - Improving diabetes self-management among Native Americans
- $25,000.00 awarded to Galveston County Health District - Defining and implementing community-wide interventions for diabetes
- $25,000.00 awarded to Richland County Health Department - Community-based program addressing self-management of diabetes
- $25,000.00 awarded to Miami-Dade Area Health Education Center Program Inc. - Increasing community support for diabetes care and self-management