To create changes in policy and practice that will lead to recruitment and retention of high-quality direct care workers in nursing homes and in home- and community-based settings.
2519 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Robyn I. Stone
- $451,537.00 awarded to American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA) - Technical assistance and direction for the Better Jobs, Better Care program
- $65,876.00 awarded to Pennsylvania State University College of Health and Human Development - Planning for the evaluation of RWJF's Better Jobs, Better Care program
- $620,375.00 awarded to North Carolina Foundation for Advanced Health Programs Inc. - Development of special licensure designation for home care agencies and residential and nursing facilities
- $702,000.00 awarded to Oregon Technical Assistance Corporation - Improving the relationship between provider organizations and direct care workers
- $728,000.00 awarded to Iowa Care Givers Foundation - Expansion of a peer mentoring program