To create changes in policy and practice that will lead to recruitment and retention of high-quality direct care workers in nursing homes and in home- and community-based settings.
2519 Connecticut Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC, 20008-1520
Robyn I. Stone
- $702,000.00 awarded to Oregon Technical Assistance Corporation - Improving the relationship between provider organizations and direct care workers
- $728,000.00 awarded to Center for Advocacy for the Rights & Interests of the Elderly - Promoting policies supporting job quality enhancements in nursing facilities and home care agencies
- $620,375.00 awarded to North Carolina Foundation for Advanced Health Programs Inc. - Development of special licensure designation for home care agencies and residential and nursing facilities
- $728,000.00 awarded to Iowa Care Givers Foundation - Expansion of a peer mentoring program
- $699,908.00 awarded to Community of Vermont Elders - Expanding and improving training programs and incentives for direct care workers in a rural state