Advocating Childhood Obesity Policy
To build and support an infrastructure that will advance policies to address root causes of the childhood obesity epidemic.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $339,170.00 awarded to Food Trust - Establishing the Food Trust as a national hub for healthy food financing to increase healthy food outlets in underserved areas
- $339,862.00 awarded to YMCA of the USA Chicago - Improving standards for physical activity during out-of-school time, 2012-2013
- $339,993.00 awarded to Peopleforbikes Foundation - Advancing street-scale improvements and joint-use agreements in underserved communities to reduce childhood obesity, 2013-2014
- $415,000.00 awarded to Safe Routes to School National Partnership - Advancing street-scale improvements and joint-use agreements in underserved communities to reduce childhood obesity, 2014-2015
- $399,677.00 awarded to Food Trust - Supporting the Food Trust's national campaign to increase the number of healthy food outlets in underserved areas, 2014-2015