Advancing Partners and Practice through Public Health Law
To further build the field of public health law through enhancing communities of learning and practice.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $32,800.00 awarded to American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics Inc. (ASLME) - Publishing a special supplemental of the 'Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics' on the Future of Public Health Law Education: Faculty Fellowship Program
- $189,820.00 awarded to Strategic Vision Group, LLC - Assessing RWJF's human-capital investments in building the field of public health law
- $874,749.00 awarded to Aspen Institute Inc. - Strengthening relationships among health policy decision-makers, Cohort 1
- $424,994.00 awarded to Public Health Law Center, Inc. - Expanding the knowledge and experience of current and future players in the field of public health law
- $1,089,994.00 awarded to Public Health Law Center, Inc. - Piloting fellowship projects to expand the knowledge and experience of current and future players in public health law, Phase 1