Advancing Partners and Practice through Public Health Law
To further build the field of public health law through enhancing communities of learning and practice.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $1,089,994.00 awarded to Public Health Law Center, Inc. - Piloting fellowship projects to expand the knowledge and experience of current and future players in public health law, Phase 1
- $874,749.00 awarded to Aspen Institute Inc. - Strengthening relationships among health policy decision-makers, Cohort 1
- $557,571.00 awarded to Georgia State University Research Foundation Inc. - Strengthening the practice of public health law by increasing teaching abilities and expanding course offerings
- $295,865.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Public Health - Providing training, consultation, coaching and online modules to support public health law and strengthen the Network for Public Health Law
- $32,800.00 awarded to American Society of Law, Medicine & Ethics Inc. (ASLME) - Publishing a special supplemental of the 'Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics' on the Future of Public Health Law Education: Faculty Fellowship Program