Program to expand and test multicomponent self-management programs that could be delivered in primary care settings and improve outcomes and cost-effectiveness.
- $265,173.00 awarded to La Clinica De La Raza Fruitvale Health Project Inc. - Providing diabetes patients with a comprehensive self-management program
- $299,266.00 awarded to Gateway Community Health Center Inc. - Improving the delivery of diabetes self-management
- $296,154.00 awarded to University Physicians & Surgeons Inc. - Advancing diabetes self-management in rural West Virginia
- $299,987.00 awarded to Providence St. Peter Hospital - Developing and testing nondirection support approaches for diabetes self-management
- $300,000.00 awarded to Holyoke Health Center Inc. - Providing a comprehensive self-management program for Latino patients with diabetes