Program to expand and test multicomponent self-management programs that could be delivered in primary care settings and improve outcomes and cost-effectiveness.
- $1,100,017.00 awarded to Research Triangle Institute (RTI) - Evaluation of the Diabetes Initiative (Phase 2)
- $454,099.00 awarded to Washington University in St. Louis - Diabetes Collaborative Learning Network
- $440,000.00 awarded to University Physicians & Surgeons Inc. - Advancing diabetes self-management in rural West Virginia
- $440,000.00 awarded to Holyoke Health Center Inc. - Providing a comprehensive self-management program for Latino patients with diabetes
- $440,000.00 awarded to Community Health Center Incorporated - Developing and implementing a comprehensive diabetes self-management program