Advancing Accreditation in Large Jurisdictions
To supply financial and technical assistance to big cities and states to catalyze application to the Public Health Accreditation Board for accreditation of their public health agencies.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $375,000.00 awarded to National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) - Advancing accreditation preparation for large metropolitan health departments
- $220,000.00 awarded to Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO) - Assisting states with the largest populations in addressing their unique barriers to application for public health accreditation
- $236,350.00 awarded to City of Philadelphia Department of Public Health - Advancing the accreditation process for the Philadelphia Department of Public Health
- $237,998.00 awarded to Dallas County Health and Human Services - Advancing the accreditation process for Dallas County Health and Human Services
- $231,755.00 awarded to Alameda County Public Health Department - Advancing the accreditation process for the Alameda County Public Health Department