Advancing Accreditation in Large Jurisdictions
To supply financial and technical assistance to big cities and states to catalyze application to the Public Health Accreditation Board for accreditation of their public health agencies.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $250,000.00 awarded to State of Florida Department of Health - Advancing the accreditation process for the Florida Department of Public Health
- $249,984.00 awarded to University of California, Berkeley, School of Public Health - Developing a plan for workforce development to accelerate accreditation for the California Department of Public Health
- $30,000.00 awarded to National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO) - Supporting a meeting of health departments in big cities and populous states to share resources and best practices to advance accreditation
- $325,000.00 awarded to Public Health Solutions - Accelerating the accreditation process for the New Jersey Department of Public Health
- $220,000.00 awarded to Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO) - Assisting states with the largest populations in addressing their unique barriers to application for public health accreditation