Initiative intended to integrate effective tobacco treatment as part of basic health care.
Health Sciences Learning Center
750 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI, 53705-2221
Susan J. Curry
Michael C. Fiore
- $226,072.00 awarded to Brandeis University, The Heller School for Social Policy and Management - Evaluation of the Addressing Tobacco in Managed Care initiative (Phase 1)
- $47,213.00 awarded to Indiana University School of Nursing - Integrated computer-based system for treating nicotine dependence in a medically indigent managed care population
- $500,000.00 awarded to Columbia University College of Dental Medicine - Using information technology to increase tobacco cessation behaviors by dentists in a managed care setting
- $461,402.00 awarded to HealthPartners Research Foundation - Does telephone counseling enhance the effects of pharmacotherapy for smoking cessation in a real-world setting?
- $500,000.00 awarded to Providence Health Systems, Oregon Region - Evaluation of a tobacco cessation program using a primary care electronic medical record