Accountable Care Organizations: Testing Their Impact
To study the effect of accountable care organizations (ACOs) on a variety of quality-related outcomes and to conduct research analyses that will help the field better understand how ACOs will affect health care.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $399,996.00 awarded to JSI Research and Training Institute, Inc. - Studying emerging safety-net accountable care organizations
- $389,132.00 awarded to Integrated Healthcare Association - Studying the evolution of accountable care organizations for quality, resource use and cost
- $390,691.00 awarded to Providence Portland Medical Center - Studying accountable care organizations at full scale to test viability
- $400,000.00 awarded to Ohio State University College of Medicine - Studying the development, implementation and impact of accountable care organizations and their strategies to reduce disparities in care
- $19,993.00 awarded to Center for Health Care Strategies Supporting Organization Inc. - Publishing a report to inform stakeholders of progress to date by accountable care organizations and their future direction