Areas We Do Not Support
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation no longer funds projects in the areas listed below:
- end-of-life care
- long-term care
- specific chronic conditions (that are not part of the strategies of other areas of focus
- physical activity for adults age 50 or older.
Organizations We Do Not Support
We do not make grants to individuals, rarely support foreign organizations, and infrequently support organizations that are not tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Projects or Activities We Do Not Support
RWJF does not provide support for:
- ongoing general operating expenses or existing deficits
- endowment or capital costs
- basic biomedical research
- research on drug therapies or devices
- direct support of individuals
- lobbying of any kind
Learn about the locations, organizations, projects, and activities we do support.