To build an evidence base for what works to retain experienced nurses and develop better understanding of the impact of such interventions.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $400,000.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Case studies of strategies used by employers to retain experienced workers
- $44,540.00 awarded to Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Inc. - Understanding the virtual ICU as an alternative work environment for experienced nurses
- $45,808.00 awarded to Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Inc. - Wisdom at Work: Using virtual intensive care units to retain nurses
- $75,000.00 awarded to Pitt Memorial Hospital Foundation Inc. - Wisdom at Work: Improving the retention rate of experienced nurses through renewing and reframing their nursing practice
- $74,970.00 awarded to Rush-Copley Foundation - Wisdom at Work: Giving experienced nurses more control over patient flow, discharge and admission