To build an evidence base for what works to retain experienced nurses and develop better understanding of the impact of such interventions.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $16,270.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Consulting on design phase of Wisdom Works: Retaining Experienced Nurses
- $506,765.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Evaluation and technical assistance for Wisdom at Work: Retaining Experienced Nurses
- $400,000.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Case studies of strategies used by employers to retain experienced workers
- $75,000.00 awarded to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - Wisdom at Work: Reducing the physical burden of nursing practice
- $75,000.00 awarded to Centra Health, Inc. - Wisdom at Work: Using closed staffing as a nursing retention strategy