To build an evidence base for what works to retain experienced nurses and develop better understanding of the impact of such interventions.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $75,000.00 awarded to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center - Wisdom at Work: Reducing the physical burden of nursing practice
- $75,000.00 awarded to Saint Joseph's Hospital of Atlanta, Inc. - Wisdom at Work: Decreasing the number of patient movement-related injuries that are prevalent among nurses
- $75,000.00 awarded to Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Wisdom at Work: Evaluation of a safe handling program to reduce injury among nurses
- $74,957.00 awarded to Florida Health Science Center Inc. - Wisdom at Work: Impact of a lift team on the recruitment and retention of experienced nurses
- $72,442.00 awarded to Poudre Valley Health System Foundation - Wisdom at Work: Impact of the base staffing model on retention of experienced nurses