Vulnerable Populations Research and Policy Briefs
To support the development of research and policy briefs that support the work of the Vulnerable Populations Portfolio.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $175,000.00 awarded to WestEd - Supporting a foundational study of restorative justice in schools
- $25,181.00 awarded to Duke University - Reviewing evidence-based literature to determine legal levers available to reduce and ameliorate child abuse and neglect
- $20,131.00 awarded to University of Rochester Medical Center - Reviewing evidence-based literature to determine legal levers available to reduce and ameliorate intimate partner violence
- $75,000.00 awarded to University of Maryland, Baltimore Francis King Carey School of Law - Analyzing state laws on intimate partner violence and child abuse to assess their effectiveness and to integrate and strengthen the response system
- $20,000.00 awarded to Sara McLanahan - Exploring the role of place and disparities in family violence in the Fragile Families and Child Wellbeing Study