Program to transform and strengthen the public health infrastructure so that states, local communities, and their public health agencies may respond to the challenge to protect and improve the public's health in the 21st century.
- $399,826.00 awarded to Maine Center for Public Health - Turning Point: Collaborating for a New Century in Public Health
- $150,000.00 awarded to State of Kansas Department of Health and Environment - Turning Point: Collaborating for a New Century in Public Health
- $1,344,064.00 awarded to University of Washington School of Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for Turning Point: Collaborating for a New Century in Public Health
- $400,000.00 awarded to Nevada Public Health Foundation Inc. - Coordinating a population-based health policy plan in Nevada
- $60,333.00 awarded to Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO) - Advisory activities for RWJF's Public Health Program