To provide resources and technical assistance for community, regional and national organizations and tribal groups advocating for effective tobacco prevention and cessation policy initiatives.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $127,666.00 awarded to Northwest Portland Area Indian Health Board - Supporting tobacco control policy priorities among northwestern tribes, including clean indoor air laws and higher taxes on cigarettes
- $142,084.00 awarded to Youth Leadership Institute - Land-use policy advocacy campaign to reduce tobacco use among Latino youth in San Francisco's Mission District
- $50,000.00 awarded to Lesbian Community Cancer Project - Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender advocates for a smoke-free Chicago project
- $50,000.00 awarded to Indiana Latino Institute Inc. - Collaborative activities among faith leaders to advocate an increase in the tobacco tax and reduce tobacco use in Indiana
- $57,100.00 awarded to Coalition for a Tobacco Free Arkansas - Implementing a comprehensive smoke-free workplace education campaign