To provide resources and technical assistance for community, regional and national organizations and tribal groups advocating for effective tobacco prevention and cessation policy initiatives.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $68,451.00 awarded to Lori New Breast - Engaging Native American tribal governments in tobacco reduction policy development
- $32,832.00 awarded to Smith & Associates - Consulting services for RWJF's Tobacco Policy Change program
- $49,969.00 awarded to Black Hills Center for American Indian Health - Advancing comprehensive tobacco-free and tribal wellness policies on the Navajo Nation
- $50,000.00 awarded to South Carolina African American Tobacco Control Network - Advancing local smoke-free laws in South Carolina by emphasizing the importance of local control and exposing the threat of preemption
- $50,000.00 awarded to Wellness Council of West Virginia - Addressing clean indoor air regulations and government change promoting local environments favoring physical activity in five West Virginia counties