Supporting Advocacy to Reduce Tobacco Use and Direct Tobacco-Related State Revenue to Health Priorities
To support advocacy to reduce tobacco use and direct tobacco-related state revenue to health priorities.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $599,999.00 awarded to Fund for Public Health in New York - Assessing population sodium intake in New York City and using that information to establish targets for reducing salt in processed and prepared foods
- $1,000,000.00 awarded to American Nonsmokers' Rights Foundation - Providing rapid response funding to enable communities and groups to support, protect or implement smoke-free policies
- $72,990.00 awarded to DESA, Inc. - Supporting the 2012 National Conference on Tobacco or Health
- $1,500,000.00 awarded to Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids - Providing assistance to state tobacco prevention and public health policy projects
- $99,508.00 awarded to Milken Institute School of Public Health at George Washington University - Recommendations for reforming the federal food-safety program