To encourage experts in public health, law, political science, medicine, sociology, criminal justice, economics, psychology, and other behavioral and policy sciences to address issues of substance abuse.
- $104,750.00 awarded to Lewin Group, Inc. - Assessment of the Tobacco and Substance Abuse Policy Research Programs
- $349,378.00 awarded to Health Research Incorporated - Informing consumers about the relative health risks of different nicotine delivery products
- $339,253.00 awarded to Trauma Foundation Inc. - Evaluation of national drug and alcohol testing in safety sensitive employees in the mass transit industry
- $349,980.00 awarded to University of California, Los Angeles Office of Contract and Grant Administration - Closing the loop on welfare reform: Interactive effects of welfare reform strategies on welfare agencies and substance using recipients
- $344,779.00 awarded to Pennsylvania State University - Opinions of African Americans and African-American Legislators toward Tobacco Control Policies