State Health Reform Assistance Network
To provide technical support to and assist a targeted set of states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $1,353,857.00 awarded to Center for Health Policy Development/NASHP - Aiding states in helping residents enroll and remain enrolled in coverage under the Affordable Care Act
- $1,199,598.00 awarded to Center for Health Care Strategies Supporting Organization Inc. - Providing technical expertise to selected states on expansion of coverage under health reform, 2011-2012
- $150,000.00 awarded to State of Michigan Department of Community Health - Supporting a health reform analyst to help coordinate implementation of coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act in Michigan
- $1,100,000.00 awarded to Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP - Providing technical assistance to the states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act, 2011-2012
- $1,199,998.00 awarded to University of Minnesota - Providing technical assistance to states for Medicaid expansion and for development and implementation of insurance exchanges, Year 1