State Health Reform Assistance Network
To provide technical support to and assist a targeted set of states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $150,000.00 awarded to State of Michigan Department of Community Health - Supporting a health reform analyst to help coordinate implementation of coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act in Michigan
- $149,886.00 awarded to State of Oregon, Oregon Health Authority, Oregon Health Policy and Research - Supporting personnel to aid implementation of the Affordable Care Act in Oregon
- $150,000.00 awarded to State of Colorado Office of the Governor - Supporting two state policy positions in Colorado to coordinate implementation of coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act
- $149,760.00 awarded to Health Research Incorporated - Examining three high-priority issues in health reform implementation in New York state
- $150,000.00 awarded to Commonwealth of Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services - Supporting a Virginia Health Reform Initiative staff position to facilitate Affordable Care Act implementation