State Health Reform Assistance Network
To provide technical support to and assist a targeted set of states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $759,848.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Continuing technical assistance to states for Medicaid expansion and for development and implementation of insurance exchanges, Year 2
- $807,304.00 awarded to Center for Health Care Strategies Supporting Organization Inc. - Providing technical expertise to selected states on expansion of coverage under health reform, 2012-2013
- $1,429,990.00 awarded to Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP - Providing technical assistance to the states in implementing coverage provisions of the Affordable Care Act, 2012-2013
- $785,925.00 awarded to Wakely Consulting Group - Providing technical assistance and customized actuarial support to states in establishing insurance exchanges, 2012-2013
- $227,632.00 awarded to Center for Health Policy Development/NASHP - Leveraging lessons from the State Health Reform Assistance Network project to promote health reform implementation in nontarget states, 2012