To support research and evaluation of state health reform initiatives and develop an evidence base for future state and federal reform initiatives.
- $263,924.00 awarded to George Mason University College of Health and Human Services - Developing a comprehensive plan for measuring health reform's progress and impact across the United States
- $49,968.00 awarded to National Opinion Research Center (NORC) - Examining the role of linked datasets in informing policy development, implementation and evaluation of health reform
- $478,774.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's State Health Access Reform Evaluation program
- $173,844.00 awarded to Williams College - Examining the characteristics of adults eligible for Medicaid and subsidized coverage under health reform
- $250,000.00 awarded to Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey - New Brunswick - Evaluating the early impact of extending dependent coverage to age 26 under health reform