To support research and evaluation of state health reform initiatives and develop an evidence base for future state and federal reform initiatives.
- $263,924.00 awarded to George Mason University College of Health and Human Services - Developing a comprehensive plan for measuring health reform's progress and impact across the United States
- $49,968.00 awarded to National Opinion Research Center (NORC) - Examining the role of linked datasets in informing policy development, implementation and evaluation of health reform
- $200,000.00 awarded to Yale University Grant and Contract Financial Administration - Studying Massachusetts health reform to gauge national reform's impact on health care cost, insurance and labor markets, and the economy as a whole
- $199,967.00 awarded to State of Oregon, Oregon Health Authority, Oregon Health Policy and Research - Assessing the impact of Oregon's coordinated care organizations on health care access, quality, outcomes and costs
- $104,561.00 awarded to University of Illinois at Chicago - Assessing the value for Medicaid program design of collecting self-reported health needs assessments