To support research and evaluation of state health reform initiatives and develop an evidence base for future state and federal reform initiatives.
- $49,968.00 awarded to National Opinion Research Center (NORC) - Examining the role of linked datasets in informing policy development, implementation and evaluation of health reform
- $50,000.00 awarded to Harvard University School of Public Health - Analyzing a health care intervention to provide policy-makers with information on mechanisms for improving disease management
- $263,924.00 awarded to George Mason University College of Health and Human Services - Developing a comprehensive plan for measuring health reform's progress and impact across the United States
- $173,844.00 awarded to Williams College - Examining the characteristics of adults eligible for Medicaid and subsidized coverage under health reform
- $126,274.00 awarded to Health Management Associates, Inc. - Examining the impact of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act on state coverage programs for low-income adults