To support research and evaluation of state health reform initiatives and develop an evidence base for future state and federal reform initiatives.
- $414,662.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's State Health Access Reform Evaluation program, 2014
- $135,300.00 awarded to Medica Research Institute - Examining the level, characteristics, and persistence of demand for health care under the Affordable Care Act
- $148,414.00 awarded to University of Minnesota School of Public Health - Examining the impact of geographic variation on how the media shape public interest and on enrollment under the Affordable Care Act
- $94,973.00 awarded to Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health - Examining how policy changes such as Medicaid expansion under the Affordable Care Act affect hospitals' uncompensated care
- $104,801.00 awarded to Health Management Associates, Inc. - Examining states' and health plans' monitoring of provider networks in the health insurance marketplace and under Medicaid managed care