To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $298,444.00 awarded to National Governors Association Center for Best Practices - Providing technical assistance to governors to enable them to maintain or increase current levels of health insurance coverage
- $663,924.00 awarded to State of Connecticut Office of Health Care Access - Statewide program to expand insurance coverage and improve purchasing
- $159,120.00 awarded to State of Kansas Department of Administration - Project to enhance the State's capacity to coordinate policy formulation on health issues
- $402,463.00 awarded to State of New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services - Monitoring the health care market to better implement reforms to increase coverage for the uninsured
- $2,953,729.00 awarded to Alpha Center for Health Planning, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's State Coverage Initiatives program