To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $621,033.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Analysis of insurance coverage trends and simulation of reform options
- $268,353.00 awarded to National Governors Association Center for Policy Research - Providing technical assistance to governors to enable them to maintain or increase current levels of health insurance coverage
- $427,567.00 awarded to State of Arkansas, Office of the Governor - Developing a comprehensive system of children's basic health coverage
- $566,999.00 awarded to State of Colorado Office of the Governor - Planning for a statewide multiple-insurer health plan
- $757,773.00 awarded to Alpha Center for Health Planning, Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's State Coverage Initiatives program