To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $634,909.00 awarded to State of Washington Office of Financial Management - Developing health insurance reforms and expanded coverage for the uninsured
- $427,567.00 awarded to State of Arkansas, Office of the Governor - Developing a comprehensive system of children's basic health coverage
- $566,999.00 awarded to State of Colorado Office of the Governor - Planning for a statewide multiple-insurer health plan
- $671,337.00 awarded to North Dakota State Department of Health and Consolidated Laboratories - Developing all-payer rate-setting and expanding health insurance coverage
- $854,595.00 awarded to State of Oklahoma, Office of the Governor - Exploring "individual health accounts" approach to financing care