To help states develop and implement policies that expand access to health insurance coverage.
- $402,463.00 awarded to State of New Hampshire Department of Health and Human Services - Monitoring the health care market to better implement reforms to increase coverage for the uninsured
- $159,120.00 awarded to State of Kansas Department of Administration - Project to enhance the State's capacity to coordinate policy formulation on health issues
- $5,999,246.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's State Coverage Initiatives program
- $663,924.00 awarded to State of Connecticut Office of Health Care Access - Statewide program to expand insurance coverage and improve purchasing
- $621,033.00 awarded to Rand Corporation - Analysis of insurance coverage trends and simulation of reform options