Stakeholder Consultation on Culture of Health Metrics
To fill gaps in the nation's understanding of the Culture of Health.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $200,000.00 awarded to Prevention Institute - Developing disparity metrics to measure what works to achieve health equity and to align with RWJF's vision for a national Culture of Health
- $157,463.00 awarded to Health Enhancement Research Organization (HERO) - Developing and testing metrics to support employers and communities in measuring and advancing a Culture of Health
- $59,000.00 awarded to Vitality Institute - Developing the business case for investment by employers in evidence-based interventions to support healthy communities
- $183,384.00 awarded to Deborah L. Puntenney - Considering the approach of asset-based community development to inform RWJF's new focus on creating a national culture of health
- $199,597.00 awarded to Concept Systems, Incorporated - Enlisting the support of national professional associations to champion the Culture of Health vision in communities nationally