To reduce rates of smoking in families by supporting research to develop and evaluate effective new interventions to help women quit smoking before, during and after pregnancy.
- $19,137.00 awarded to Foundation for State Legislatures - Survey of state Medicaid and health insurance policies regarding reimbursement for smoking cessation treatment
- $60,000.00 awarded to Porter Novelli Inc. - Development of a marketing plan for the Smoke-Free Families Best Practice counseling intervention
- $11,420.00 awarded to Denis J. Prager, PhD - Consulting for the Foundation's Smoke-Free Families Program
- $749,934.00 awarded to University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Smoke-Free Families program
- $104,447.00 awarded to University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Medicine - Supplement to the journal, Tobacco Control