Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing
To facilitate implementation of recommendations made by the RWJF Initiative on the Future of Nursing Committee and reinforce the central role of nurses in providing quality care in a transformed health system.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $174,500.00 awarded to University of California, San Francisco - Measuring the success of recommendations implemented to advance the Initiative on the Future of Nursing, 2011-2013
- $415,669.00 awarded to George Washington University - Facilitating implementation of Institute of Medicine recommendations to advance the Initiative on the Future of Nursing
- $91,718.00 awarded to New York University College of Nursing - Estimating and comparing costs associated with a range of strategies to increase the number of nurses with baccalaureates and doctorates
- $99,977.00 awarded to Linda Aiken Consulting LLC - Providing research support for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing
- $109,520.00 awarded to Paul C. Light, PhD - Conducting a formative evaluation of health and nursing commissions