Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing
To facilitate implementation of recommendations made by the RWJF Initiative on the Future of Nursing Committee and reinforce the central role of nurses in providing quality care in a transformed health system.
Internally managed by RWJF staff
- $358,738.00 awarded to Vanderbilt University School of Nursing - Analyzing the potential of nurse practitioners to strengthen the primary care workforce
- $328,040.00 awarded to TCC Group, Inc. - Conducting a formative evaluation of the Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action initiative, Phase 1
- $99,954.00 awarded to Sage Colleges - Conducting a social network analysis of key stakeholders in implementation of recommendations for the Initiative on the Future of Nursing
- $194,750.00 awarded to Sermo, Inc. - Assessing reaction by physicians to Institute of Medicine recommendations for the Initiative on the Future of Nursing
- $172,537.00 awarded to George Washington University - Research coordinator for the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Initiative on the Future of Nursing