Roadmaps to Health Community Grants
To identify, support, and disseminate models of cross-sector coalitions working to improve health by taking action to address the social and economic determinants of health, such as education, employment, income, community safety, and family and social support.
- $600,000.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Technical assistance and direction for RWJF's Roadmaps to Health Community Grants program
- $845,445.00 awarded to Community Catalyst - Roadmaps to Health Community Grants: Community Catalyst Policy and Advocacy Lead
- $165,841.00 awarded to City of Manchester Health Department - Supporting community schools in Manchester, N.H. -- City of Manchester Public Health Department
- $200,000.00 awarded to United Way of Southeast Louisiana - Licensing family child-care homes to improve standards for health, safety and education -- United Way of Southeast Louisiana
- $184,500.00 awarded to Ibero-American Development Corporation - A Civil Approach to Open-Air Marijuana Markets: The Rochester Drug-Free Streets Initiative -- Ibero-American Development Corporation