Roadmaps to Health Community Grants
To identify, support, and disseminate models of cross-sector coalitions working to improve health by taking action to address the social and economic determinants of health, such as education, employment, income, community safety, and family and social support.
- $198,432.00 awarded to Pacific Institute - County Health Roadmaps in Richmond, Ca to improve health by providing opportunities for formerly incarcerated residents to improve community safety
- $200,000.00 awarded to New Mexico Voices for Children - County Health Roadmaps in New Mexico to support early childhood care and education to improve educational achievement and health
- $200,000.00 awarded to Partners for a Healthier Community, Inc. - County Health Roadmaps in Springfield, Mass., to improve health by providing jobs and job training for unemployed and underemployed residents
- $100,000.00 awarded to Kentucky Youth Advocates - County Health Roadmaps in Kentucky to improve low-income families' health through a program of tax credits
- $200,000.00 awarded to PedNet Coalition Inc. - County Health Roadmaps in Columbia and Boone County, Mo., to improve access to jobs and health through expanded transit services