To invent, prove and diffuse innovations in systems of provider payments and nonfinancial incentives that will encourage and reward high-quality care.
- $1,208,249.00 awarded to AcademyHealth - Technical assistance and direction for the Rewarding Results program
- $332,802.00 awarded to General Electric Company - Bridges to Excellence: Creating rewards to improve processes and outcomes of care
- $887,171.00 awarded to Wellpoint Health Networks, Inc. - Preferred provider organization physician quality incentive program
- $782,648.00 awarded to Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - Participating hospital agreement incentive program
- $2,223,321.00 awarded to Leapfrog Group c/o Academy Health - Technical assistance and direction for the National Health Care Purchasing Institute and the Rewarding Results programs