To help states to learn about, analyze and implement established strategies to expand available treatment resources and/or the populations eligible for services within existing expenditure levels.
- $2,000,000.00 awarded to Technical Assistance Collaborative Inc. - Technical assistance and direction for Resources for Recovery: State Practices That Expand Treatment Opportunities
- $47,500.00 awarded to Technical Assistance Collaborative Inc. - Planning for State Financing Practices That Expand Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Program Opportunities
- $199,978.00 awarded to State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services Finance and Support - Implementing statewide strategies to increase alcohol and other drug treatment
- $200,000.00 awarded to State of Connecticut Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services - Developing a collaborative approach to purchasing and implementing substance abuse treatment services
- $200,000.00 awarded to State of Alabama Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation - Utilizing Medicaid reimbursement for alcohol and other drug abuse treatment providers